Monday, September 7

Feathered Headband


Around Christmas time this past year, I felt very inspired by all the feathered items I was seeing. Jewelry and hair pieces, etc... so much so that I thought, I can make that! SO I did. And they came out quite lovely actually. This is the first one I made - for my sister, Lauren, who is modeling it - isn't she the loveliest of models EVER? She is also wearing my galaxy 999ish black button coat. She got so many compliments at her school she told me I should sell them, alas I never got around to it. However, I have some supplies left, so if you want to request one from me, shoot me an email and maybe we can work out a deal. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mega cute! I want one for my hair!

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
All images and text copyright Ashley Burke.

Followers